This colorful ice cream is a fun and tasty treat! It has chunks of vanilla cake throughout it, giving it a delicious birthday cake flavor!
If you love all things birthday cake and sprinkles, then you will love this ice cream!
Gluten Free Birthday Cake Ice Cream
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 (14 once) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 6 to 8 Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes, not frosted
- Food coloring
- Bake vanilla cupcakes, adding food coloring to the batter, if desired. Cool, and crumble (sorting by color if using food coloring in the cupcakes.)
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Mix vanilla into sweetened condensed milk. Slowly add into the whipped cream mixture, with the mixer running.
- Divide ice cream into bowls for as many colors as you would like to make. Add a bit of food coloring to each and fold in.
- Fold in the cupcake pieces and sprinkles into each and transfer to a freezer-safe container, layering the colors as you go. Freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.