Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Recipe: Easy Gluten Free Parfait

If you are still frantically looking for a gluten free dessert to make for Thanksgiving tomorrow, I have the quick and easy solution for you.
I considered making a pie, but since I don't bake with eggs, and since gluten free pie crusts can be complicated, I couldn't make up my mind if it was worth the work. So, finally, I settled on making these super simple gluten free parfaits. I can't wait to dig into one of them tomorrow.




Easy Gluten Free Parfait
  • 1 Box Vanilla Pudding
  • Rice Chex, crushed
  • 1 teaspoon Sugar
  1. Make the pudding according to box directions.
  2. Crush as many rice Chex as you'd like to fill your cups with, and add the sugar.
  3. Spoon the crushed Chex into cups and then add the pudding, topping with whipped cream if you desire.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
-Bethany



No comments:

Post a Comment