Monday, October 24, 2016

Celebrating Two Years Blogging Gluten Free!

I really can't believe that I have been blogging on here for two years now! Where did the last year go?! It seems like just yesterday that I was posting about my one year blog anniversary.

This year has been a really good one, not only in blogging, but in other areas of my life, as well. I became a published author this year. No Longer Broken is a novel that my sister and I wrote together, and you can read more about it here.

Another great thing that happened to me this year is that I gained another nephew. And I also found out that I have a fourth nephew on the way (my sister-in-law is due in December!)

In regard to blogging, one of my favorite things that has happened this year is that my brother and I have started recording food videos together. We share an apartment, so it works out well for us to do this together. He is talented with the camera and editing, and it is fun to see all of the recipes come to life in this way. You can check out my Facebook page or Youtube channel to see the videos.

It has been a really good year of blogging (and in real life, too), and I am excited to see what the next year holds!

Here are a few of my most popular posts from this year of blogging:
Find the recipe for these Gluten Free Cookie Dough Bites here.

Find the recipe for these Gluten Free Donut Muffins here.





What was your favorite recipe or post that I put up this year?

-Bethany

1 comment: