Chocolate and caramel are the perfect pair, and they come together in this delicious, easy-to-make treat! This easy chocolate caramel fudge takes only a few ingredients and is simple to put together!
Fudge is one of my all-time favorite treats. It is so simple to make, and there are endless flavor combinations. If you love fudge, too, then you should check out my other recipes for it.
This fudge is a rich chocolate with caramel bits thrown in. It is great for parties, for the holidays, or for eating all alone. It is so simple to make and only takes a few minutes to put together, making it easy to enjoy for any occasion!
Easy Chocolate Caramel Fudge
- 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Caramel Bits (NOTE: they are not labeled gluten free. Use under own discretion.)
- Dash of Salt
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or lightly greased foil.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring, until melted.
- Add the vanilla, caramel bits and dash of salt and stir until combined.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and spread out evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator until hard. Then cut, eat, and store leftovers in a covered container in the fridge.